Jay Preston walked away from the family empire he helped to build. He needs a break, and a temporary stable job in Kentucky seems just right. That is, until he meets Carrie Mercer again. A woman this beautiful isn’t going to be impressed with a guy who grooms horses for a living. Yet he’s always wanted to be loved for himself, not his millions, so telling her the truth is out of the question.
Carrie Mercer can’t possibly be falling in love with the groom at her daughter’s stable. She’s a widowed mother with heavy responsibilities. Yet the handsome groom is a real gentleman. He’s everything she ever wanted in a man. Carrie has a feeling there’s something he’s not telling her, and she intends to find out just what it is.
Reviews and Awards
Kentucky Groom is a warm, emotionally moving contemporary romance. . . . Filled with heartbreak and joy, diverse and complex characters, plot twists, romance and two vulnerable people looking for love, this story will keep the reader captivated as the plot unfolds. I recommend Kentucky Groom to anyone looking for a great story.” Reviewer Dottie, RomanceJunkies.com
Bluegrass Reunion: They thought the men they loved were out of their lives. They were wrong.
Although each romance in the Bluegrass Reunion series stands alone, all books are about second chances and are set in Kentucky. In keeping with the Bluegrass theme, when appropriate, a few horses are thrown into the plot for good measure.
Bluegrass Reunion Series:
- Kentucky Cowboy—She dumped him in high school, because he was a risk-taker.
- Kentucky Woman—She loved him when she was a teenager, but they never connected.
- Kentucky Flame—She had his baby, but he left not knowing the truth.
- Kentucky Groom—She can’t afford to fall in love with a lowly groom.
- Kentucky Bride—She rejected him once, but he’s willing to try again.
- Kentucky Heat—She doesn’t need to take on another project, but he won’t take no for an answer. (Sequel to Kentucky Bride.)
- Kentucky Rain—She has responsibilities to her daughter and herself, not to the handsome guy next door. (Sequel to Kentucky Cowboy.)
- Kentucky Blue Bloods—She wants to save the family horse farm, but he has other ideas.