And July in real life. I don’t know about you, but it is a HOT July with the heat index over 100. That’s why the four books in the original Legendary Christmas are on sale for 99 cents!
I described Legend, Tennessee, in last week’s blog. These four Christmas books are sequels to the four stories in the Finding Home collection.
A husband lost, a sister seeking forgiveness, a fallen star, and an accidental encounter affects lives in Legend, Tennessee over the Christmas Holiday. Snowstorms, power outages, broken hearts and lost dreams seem insurmountable odds, but the seeking heart doesn’t give up easily when it’s searching for home. And there’s no place like Legend….
- Will Christina receive the gift she’s longed for? The Christmas Gift by Janet Eaves
- Will Rebecca’s first trip to Legend be a delightful Christmas surprise for a friend, or her newest relationship disaster? Christmas Collision by Magdalena Scott
- Will Chelly make it home in enough time to apologize to her sister before the holidays? Home for the Holidays by Maddie James
- Will movie star Dawn Smith decide Legend is where her heart is and where she belongs? Santa’s Kiss by Jan Scarbrough
Just for fun, here’s a cool drink for a hot July day.
Santa’s Kiss from Chefs Christmas
- ½ fresh Lime
- 3 teaspoons brown sugar
- orange juice
- pineapple juice
- lemon soda
- brown sugar
- Muddle brown sugar and fresh lime.
- Build cocktail in order of ingredients. Serve with cubed ice in highball glass.
- Garnish with half a banana, kiwi, apple, pineapple leaves, raspberry
- For an alcoholic version of this drink, add 60ml of Campari